Consoles and Gadgets is a well-established repair and retail shop based in Newton Mearns that has built up a good reputation for great service and customer care over the last 14 years.
An opportunity has arisen for a bubbly and confident individual to join their busy administration team due to continued growth.
We are looking for an outgoing individual who is looking for a varied administration role who has a passion for customer service, a talent for problem solving and who doesn't mind getting stuck in to ensure that all of customers receive a great service. You will be managing the internal booking systems, answering customer phone calls and completing any other ad hoc office duties.
Consoles and Gadgets are looking to hire an Administration and Customer Service Apprentice to assist the operations with daily tasks, including but not limited to:
- Start with a 12 month BA Administration apprenticeship, using multiple systems including Microsoft Office to expertly handle customer queries, customer bookings and manage invoices
- We operate a fast-paced, friendly and fun office environment and so we are looking for someone who will fit in comfortably with the existing team, while bringing their own drive, ideas and skills to work with them every day.
- Answering calls from customers in a polite and professional manner
- Supporting customer enquiries and advising on products
- Keeping the website and database up to date with products and prices
- Dealing with deliveries
- Filing, faxing and photocopying
- Mail duties
- Packing products for dispatch
- Strong written, oral and organisational skills are required
- Due to the nature of the business, occasional weekend work will be required
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Good grammar and spelling
- Must be a team player
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Great interpersonal skills and willing to learn/collaborate with other team members
- Salary: NMW
- Monday - Sunday 9am - 5pm (30-40 hours per week subject to business requirements)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.