- A multi-dimensional Operations/Office management and Marketing role.
- Manage all aspects of the office and operations including accounts, invoicing, supply ordering, events etc.
- Ownership of Social Media Channels
- Assist CEO as and when required
- Lead internal event organising and social calendar for employees
Fluency in German beneficial but not essential
- Personal Qualities:
- Good team player
- Strong analytical mind-set
- organisational skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Strong English and Numerical skills
5 A-C GCSE grades including Maths and English
- Expedited promotion structure to lead a separate operations and/or marketing team
- Dress down dresscode
- Contributed pension scheme
- Share options for high achievers
- Weekly nights out & team lunches in Shoreditch
- Regular charity fund raising
- Fully stocked beer fridge
- Xbox, Table Football and darts in the office
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.