Currently looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and organised individual looking to pursue an career in Administration. Our current vacancy is an excellent opportunity for you to commence your career within the Automotive Sector. You will get to learn practical skills from being in a real working environment. You will be mentored by work shadowing a member of the administration team so that you can learn first-hand how to undertake the role. You will also get the opportunity to assist in all branch type activities allowing you to progress through your apprenticeship.
- Using Microsoft Office (basic applications)
- Processing Depot Administration Paperwork
- Processing e-mails i.e. incoming or outgoing
- Processing paperwork via the Dingbro Autopart system
- Dealing with telephone enquiries i.e. Dingbro Depots, Suppliers or Customers
- General filing and paperwork
An ability to demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills. A willingness to learn and a passion for delivering excellent service and a strong administration function.
- 40 hours - Hours 8.00am to 5.00pm (1 hr Lunch)
- £10140.00 - £12168.00 per annum
Future Career Progression:
- Progressing to a further qualification in Digital Application Support
- Annual Salary Review
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.