- Deal with incoming and outgoing telephone calls, both internal and external.
- Accurate message taking and forwarding of messages.
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Business Support Manager
- Operate computer software to produce and maintain staff data that is accurate, secure and complete.
- Produce data on business support information as required
Undertake office routines associated with a range of support activities, including:
- Create, maintain and update records and files.
- Process and update computer based and manual files and filing systems.
- Assist in the recording and collection of statistical information.
- Receipt and distribution of internal and external mail.
- Order products and services as directed by the Business Support Manager
- Following systems and processes to deliver accurate timely and confidential information to the team.
- Provision of administrative support to arrange appointments and communicate effectively with internal and external agencies as required.
- Effective use of equipment, especially IT
- An ability to prioritise own work to achieve targets.
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating an ability to work flexibly to complete workloads.
- Organisational skills in order to arrange meetings, book appointments and maintain diaries.
- Ability to input/maintain and retrieve information in a timely manner.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet the demands of the service.
- Committed to the aims and objectives of the service.
- NVQ level II in Administration or equivalent
- Word processing qualification
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be offered a full time positionin the companywith a new job role with more responsibilities, as well as a pay rise.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.