Callan Accountancy provide high quality, affordable accountancy services. We work with businesses of all sizes all over central Scotland.
We work with companies of all sizes, from one person start-ups to much larger companies. If you’re starting a business or just thinking of starting a business, we can help! We offer an affordable and comprehensive range of accountancy services that are perfect for either established or new-start businesses. As a small business ourselves we know what your business needs to do to grow.
- Answer telephone calls
- Pass on messages
- Scanning and filing documents
- Typing up letters
- Various tasks assigned by management
- Use of practice management software for input of client information
- Maintaining of the software
- Month end assistance with client contact
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload
- Maintain, create and make changes in company databases
- Continuously develop to be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work
- General Admin duties
- Basic Admin IT & System tasks.
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner
- Continually develop personal skills and knowledge
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Takes initiative
- Works well as part of a team but also uses own initiative
- Interested in the accountancy, finance & working with digital systems
- IT skills - Microsoft Office Suite
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- £8000 - £10,000
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Continued training
Future Career Progression:
Potential to grow within the team, taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training into finance.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.