Sterling Furniture are currently seeking a hard working, talented and confident individual to join their team as an administration apprentice. As well as working with one of the UKs leading furniture manufacturer and retailers you will work towards a SCQF level 6 in Business Admin.
To provide Administrative support to the Web team and be responsible for a number of varied admin tasks.
- Sales order processing
- Product Creation
- Face to face communication and on the telephone with customers
- Data entry (in-house computer system)
- Typing, emailing and filing company documentation
- Loading content in the CMS and publishing it to the website
- Proof reading copy to check for spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Administration of web based projects
- Providing admin cover/support to colleagues when needed
- Be confident in speaking with internal/external customers
- Plan, organise workload to meet business demands
- Proof reading ability to identify errors and make corrections
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to “multi-task” a number of set administrative tasks on a daily basis in a timely fashion.
- A “can do” attitude with a positive, calm and polite nature
- Passionate about getting the service right for our customers
- Team focused
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 am to 17:30 pm
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Free parking
- Friendly, modern working environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.