Currently seeking a bubbly confident individual for a Digital and admin based apprenticeship with a young and fast growing accountancy firm in Paisley. Working closely with a small team of Accountants and trainees proving essential Digital admin and payroll support. Role will be varied and although main duties will be admin linked there will be career progression available due to the growth within the business. As a modern accountancy firm we use a wide range digital based accounting systems for our clients as well as excell and traditional office systems.
- Admin support
- Database Cleansing
- Server Cleansing
- Booking in paper records from clients
- Dealing with client phone calls
- Customer service
- Payroll support
- Small Level of Digital Marrketing as required
- Hands on confident and good customer service manner
- No formal qualifications required just the ability to be able to navigate and use various IT based office applications
- Practical and bubbly individual who is happy working along side 5 bubbly females
- Hard worker and someone who inst faced by string personalities as they have clients who can prove impatient
- 9-5 Mon to Thursday 9-4pm Friday (Paid until 5)
- £5 per hour
- Wage reviews on a regular basis based on performance.
- Company Medical Healthcare plan.
- Open to exploring teh career development route the learner finds they prefer once in the role.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.