Our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. At Microsoft we believe that by working with people who share our global vision, motivation and passion for technology and innovation, we can have the biggest impact on the world. As an apprentice at Microsoft, you will be part of our mission. To support you throughout your apprenticeship, we will offer full training to grow your skills as well as the opportunity to take part in community events and, of course, a competitive salary.
We don’t believe in the traditional notion of 'work experience' either. At Microsoft you are given real responsibility from the outset, with an employment contract for the duration of your apprenticeship, and funded training that is relevant to your role. When you complete your apprenticeship, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification and support to try to help you continue your career at Microsoft. This is an exciting opportunity working as an Account Technology Strategist in Microsoft Public Sector business.
Our team prides itself on supporting the some of the largest customers in the UK spanning a variety of Industries. If you are passionate about technology, business and customer enablement and a desire to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
We need someone with a real growth mind-set, who is able to quickly understand our customers’ challenges and work with them, and our partners, to provide solutions that have real impact for their business.
If you are successful in the role you will:
- Become the trusted advisor and be responsible for helping some of our most innovative customers with their digital transformation journeys, disrupting themselves and their industry to impact their customers.
- Work collaboratively with these customers directly influence the strategy and delivery of their technology enabled services towards business outcome.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their business goals, challenge, clarify and translate those requirements.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with our deep industry & technical specialists to take the customer on a journey of how our cloud based solutions can address their needs and the steps to get there.
- Form a key part of the wider v-team supporting our customers and in doing so ensure that we make the best use of the resources available to deliver internal and external value.
- Inspire and energize our customers to adopt our technology as part of their transformation strategy and in doing so you will have a direct impact on how innovation and market disruption is delivered.
- Ensuring our customers consume what they buy, maximizing the value they derive from their investment in our technology.
- You enjoy learning new concepts quickly and sharing your knowledge with others
- You have a curious mindset and like asking “why”
- You like problem solving and finding simple and practical solutions to complex problems
- You enjoy meeting new people and working in a team but can also take initiatives on individual tasks
- Obsess about, and delight our customers
- Be passionate about industry disruption and transformation through technology
- Lead customer workshops with design led thinking and architecture principles
- Understand how our technology can be leveraged across a broad spectrum of use cases
- Possess the ability to build and maintain a broad spectrum of trusted relationships
- Achieve business targets in support of our strategic goals
- Manage and forecast accurately the adoption of our cloud technology
- Be forward thinking creating a multiyear strategy for success
- Contribute to the success of the wider team by sharing best practice
- Collaborate with partners to mutual benefit
- Good orchestration skills
- Ability to map outcomes and build value propositions
- You need to be able to travel to customer sites and organize your time effectively to deliver the best service to our customers and meet your personal goals.
- Salary £16,500 + £500 sign on bonus Annual Review
- Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
- Holiday entitlement including any benefits – 25 days annual + 3 volunteering days
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.