You will be fully trained in their product and given the right support to succeed and excel within their team.
So, if you like speaking to people, are happy to chat to clients over the phone building rapport with them and eventually meeting clients then this is the perfect apprenticeship opportunity for you.
Supporting the Senior Account Manager on-site, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Account Manager on-site, you will be responsible for:
- Calling existing clients booking in review meetings for the Senior Account Manager
- Updating CRM system - Sugar - including sales force Automation, Marketing campaigns and customer support.
- Being part of Projects and use of Project management software - Liquid Planner, Basecamp and Trello
- Communicating internally using Sharepoint
- Using Gantt charts to aide in the planning and scheduling of projects
- Updating clients details on internal systems using office 365
- Using Skype to liaise with internal staff and external clients
- Sending out diary invites for meetings / conference call
- Once you are confident in the role, you will be listening to review calls and attending meetings with the Senior Account Manager and learn how to up-sell to existing clients and present solutions to their needs
- Once you have mastered this then you will be given your own clients to account manage.
- First rate communication skills
- You have to be self-motivated and not afraid to pick the phone up to call an existing client. (please note there is no cold calling in this role)
- An attention to detail is very important
- it would be an advantage if you had an interest in software / technology
- Monday to Friday
- £11,000 with quarterly Bonus structure
- There will be salary reviews during the apprenticeship.
- Dress down culture, very friendly and relaxed offices with free parking and excellent bus routes
- Fantastic benefits package
- This company is fast growing and there are limitless future opportunities for you.
- Salary is reviewed on completion of apprenticeship depending on what park of the business you progress into.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.