An exciting opportunity has become available with IPEX Technologies. We are looking for a skilled individual to join our team to work closely with customers, implementing Microsoft 365 and providing 2ndLine support.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Experience with implementing Microsoft 365 in SME’s
- Experience providing IT Support for technical issues
- Working with Windows - Active Directory
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Intune.
- Good Knowledge Networking (Internet, Routers, Security)
- Good Knowledge Devices management and operating systems
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
- Keen to learn, with an interest in Information Technology
- IT Savvy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for their own work.
- 5 x GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C grades and must include English and Maths.
- A Levels in ICT/Computing ora Level 3 Apprenticeship in a similar subject
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT, ora BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.