- Provide technical support; answering support queries either via phone or email
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation - Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of Telephony equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant Technical Engineer
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
Desired skills and attributes:
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills
- Telephony experience would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
- Experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
This role has the potential to evolve into a more senior position within our business for an individual with the right drive and determination to succeed. This is an opportunity to take on a role that will form the start of your journey towards a successful and rewarding career in technical or operational support.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.