The Role / Job purpose:
To provide technical remote support to customers and support other 1st and 2nd line service desk technicians.
- To respond to reported incidents with given SLAs
- Provide high levels of customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout
- Perform system health checks to pre-determined schedules and completing system reports
- Support 1st and 2nd line support technicians and customers with such support requirements
- Maintaining customer support documentation
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To consult on infrastructure issues to provide suitable networking solutions.
- To take ownership of user issues and be proactive when dealing with users.
- Accurately log all issues and requests in our helpdesk system
- To assist other 1st/2nd line support technicians
- Proactively help resolve 1st, 2nd and 3rd line tickets where required and able to.
- Review monitoring alerts to ensure clients system health is not compromised
- Use diagnostic tools (hardware & software) and analysers to troubleshoot performance issues
- Comply with Stone’s internal management systems and safety procedures.
- Support Stone’s corporate social responsibility strategy.
- To undertake any other ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the reporting Manager.
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, Office 2013 onwards
- Basic understanding of broadband connectivity and LAN networking
- Knowledge of computer components
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Broad understanding of networking technologies and principles
Competencies / Behaviours:
- Passion for the brand - Contagious enthusiasm and commitment to our business brand, our vision, and values
- Growth mind-set - A genuine desire for personal and business growth to deliver outstanding results. Ability to pay attention in detail, multi-task effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork - Believes in building effective and collaborative working relationships in order to achieve our goals. Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Customer focus - Proactively and consistently provides the best service that responds to what customers want. Excellent customer service (willing to go the extra mile)
- Have an interest in learning about current, new and future technologies to help the company, customers, themselves and their team
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Methodical with ability to organise and prioritise
- Problem solving skills
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.Find out morehttps://bit.ly/3yB24mH
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.