You will responsible for providing excellent first line support and acting as the initial point of contact for all IT incidents and service requests, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the IT team as well as building relationships across the business.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answer support queries via phone and email
- Manage service desk requests, escalating to senior staff / external suppliers when necessary
- Testing and rolling out Windows patches using SCCM / WSUS
- Applications and infrastructure support
- Manage, maintain and test backup and restore routines
- Office 365 administration
- Server and general network administration
- VOIP and telephony administration
- MDM administration
- Full on the job training will be provided
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about a career in IT
- Basic knowledge of IT and interest in Technology
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Hardworking and eager to learn
What is in it for you:
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Starting salary of £10,712 per annum (above the Apprentice minimum wage)
- Onsite Gym
- Private healthcare after 12 months service (teeth, glasses and physio)
- Modern facilities with breakout areas
- Company events
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to Work
- Pension Scheme
- Continual Development
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday
Salary: £9,270 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.