The successful candidate will be joining AD Network solutions at a very exciting time with a number of projects in progress, and planned expansion to strategic sites throughout the UK.
We offer a competitive industry benchmarked salary, an ongoing continuous Technician Development programme & an excellent work environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and confident individual to join our expanding Technical Support Team.This fantastic opportunity involves providing 1st line Helpdesk support to customers throughout the UK and abroad.
Based at our Head Office at Riverside Park, Middlesbrough you will:
- Provide remote & onsite 1st line technical support for hardware and software issues to strict SLA’s across a wide variety of technologies
- Ensure all problem tickets are logged into our Helpdesk System with regular progress notes.
- Keep the customer regularly updated with issue resolution progress
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on major incident recovery
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites
- Identify opportunities to implement improved solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers
- Share technical knowledge and regularly update the ADNS Knowledge Base
- Do research, testing, and development on imminent technologies
- Engage in ongoing training and gain technical qualifications
Desired skills, qualities and experience:
You will have:
- Experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk environment
- Confident customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual
- Professional attitude
- Efficient time keeping
- Ability to prioritise work
- Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours if required
- Full UK driving license
With at least one of the following preferred:
- Relevant Microsoft or Cisco Qualification (e.g. MCP, CCNA)
- Experience of Office 365 & SharePoint
- Telecommunications experience (Panasonic, 3CX)
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
37 hours per week.
£4 per hour.
In demonstrating a commitment to the company, a professional attitude and continued development of technical skills, there will be excellent opportunities to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.