Due to exciting expansion plans, they are now seeking a Remote 1stLine IT Support Engineer to join their dynamic IT Helpdesk team in Horsforth, Leeds.
- You will be supporting clients and the remote based technical staff in resolving numerous client’s technical issues
- Providing excellent 1stline support to our growing client base
- Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and accurately logging incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured
- Act as an initial point of contact to external customers and ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution (escalate where applicable)
- Following technical support procedures as required with SLA's and KPI's
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
About you – desired skills, qualities and experiences:
- You will have exceptional customer-service and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to provide a first-class level of support to clients.
- Ideally you would be enthusiastic, able to work within a mainly remotely operating team and with good organisational skills and a driving licence.
Commercial experience in a good number of the following is essential:
- Windows 7/10 knowledge
- PC & Mac (desirable) hardware technical understanding
- Microsoft Office 365 administration experience
- Office 2013/2016 suite experience
- Printer configuration, setup and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with hosted cloud providers such as Office 365, Dropbox, etc.
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot issues from call/email/ticket to satisfied client.
- Ability to meet and communicate with business leaders and their representatives in a professional manner
- Security and confidentiality are paramount to this role
The position is available immediately to an individual with confidence and self-motivation who thrives in a position where teamwork is vital and can also operate independently and reliably when required.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
IT Support Engineer Information and Benefits:
This is a small team who are all dedicated to their long-term clients and ideally you will be a person who will share this vision.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary + laptop + benefits and backed by a supportive management team who are focused on developing your skills and career through ongoing development and training.
This is a Monday to Friday (office hours) job. You willnotbe required to work weekends or evenings (except on rare occasions and always agreed in advance with additional payment made or time off), however as with any job there may be times you are required to stay and finish a job.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.