We are looking to recruit a 1st line Service Desk Apprentice for our growing company.
Main role and duties:
- Provide 1st line technical support to telephone requests and emails from users. This will extend to application support to ensure our users are leveraging our cloud systems to their fullest potential
- To ensure calls for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Maintaining existing Hardware and Software to agreed standards
- Key accountabilities will include maintenance and documentation of the registration system
- All maintenance, set up and configuration of the office printers and laptops
- Manage user requests for software downloads or installations
- Cleaning of old/slow computers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Looking for a hardworking, organised individual who is flexible and willing to learn.
- A personal interest in IT/Technology along with the drive for self-improvement is critical in any candidate looking to apply for this role.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s, A-C grades including Maths & English
- Full training and support
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Build confidence and experience in a corporate office environment
- Work as part of a highly experienced team
- Will determine the skills you want to develop from a range of Industry standard platforms
- Free breakfast
- Games machine
- Pool table
- Friday beers
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.