We empower organisations to improve their customer experiences through effective technology solutions. With quality service delivery and interaction with customers at our heart, we really value our Service Desk team.
1st-Line Support is often the first point of contact for customer queries, incidents or problem-solving requests That first contact, the impression given, and the service provided are vital to our key customer relationships. That's where you come in.
User query and issue handling:
We’ll provide the tools and database to help you identify solutions.
- You’ll ensure user queries are captured, validated, and assigned priority order for processing.
- You’ll maintain records, identify risks and, if complex issues arise, escalate them to a higher level.
- During change, you’ll act methodically to respond to day-to-day operational needs to avoid service disruption and maintain coherence to SLA’s and security requirements.
Communicating with users:
We value clear interactions with our customers every step of the way.
- You’ll reply to users, always keep them updated and ensure that various types of information are conveyed to the relevant people through the appropriate channels.
We aim to always be improving.
- You’ll be continuously looking to improve the processes through analysis, reporting, automation, growing your skills and knowledge sharing.
We encourage your career progression.
- With support from boxxe and QA, you’ll receive training and skills development so that you continue to learn the services that boxxe offer.
- By bringing you into boxxe through our Service Desk and providing you with a solid grounding of IT and Service Delivery, we encourage your progression into a career in IT with us.
Does this sound like you?
- 5 GCSE’s in Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above and 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any other subject
- You do not have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship
- Have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years
- A passion for customer service
- Great time management and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to stick to deadlines and thrive in a busy department
This is your chance to be part of an exciting, agile company, that’s working towards its B Corp Accreditation and being the first technology reseller in the UK to attain this. We’re dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We have a fun, safe working environment based upon trust, collaboration, and respect.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working location and hours policy
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Employee Assistance Program, available to your household family