You will be responsible for handling support of service requests - this relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- Resolve all client’s technical issues promptly and effectively ensuring high first time fix rate
- Keep clients informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- To ensure configurations, contact information and assets are kept up to date in real time
- Prioritize and manage multiple tickets at any one time based on priority
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Ensure high customer service, perception and satisfaction
- Build a good rapport with all our customers.
- Responsible for entering time ConnectWise as it occurs
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
- Fast turnaround of customer requests (Time To Resolution)
- Effectively scheduling all service tickets both pending and confirmed through CW dispatch portal
- Liaising with the client throughout the lifecycle of the service ticket
- Ensuring that any technical issues on any service ticket are escalated efficiently and resolved promptly either through the Team Lead, Escalations Engineer or the vendor
- Ensuring that the Team Lead is aware of any issues which could prevent a service ticket being delivered as promised
- Ensuring that any genuine opportunities for additional products or services are highlighted
- Identifying recurring incidents highlighting these to the Team Lead
- Constantly seeking ways to improve consistent delivery of service
- Ensure a good working relationship and rapport with other staff members
- Accurately log all service tickets and time spent
The job holder will require some knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Windows platforms in particular Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (including installation, configuration and troubleshooting)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/12/16. Active Directory.
- Microsoft Office Versions / Office 365
- Connectivity, including routers, firewalls, and security
- Knowledge of other common software applications
- A good standard of education, ideally with an ICT related qualification
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- Non-contributory pension scheme.
- Company vehicle for site visits.
- Development and training programme.
- Highly skilled second and third line support specialists in place to support you.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.