We are looking for a strong, driven and problem solving individual to work within our IT team. This is a great opportunity to get to know the industry, get involved in exciting projects, develop skills rapidly and opens up opportunities for a successful career in this ever changing market.
The role will involve working on the IT support desk and duties will include: -
- Handle and record all service requests via telephone, e-mail and web interface
- Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Keep users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
Full training in all areas will be provided.
Key Skills Required:
Basic qualifications would be desirable but not required as training will be provided. This is a good opportunity to learn a wide and varied roll in IT which will be good starting point to any career.
- Minimum National 5’s at Level C or above. (Computing Qualification desirable)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PC operating system.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and use initiative to problem solve
- Excellent communications skill both written and oral
- A willingness to learn / collaborate with team members
- Ability to work shifts including weekends and be willing to travel to other UK offices if required
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
£13,416 Per Annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.