What is Linux?
Linux is a family of open-source operating systems (OS). Linux technologies offer a series of underlying operating systems that host numerous on-premise and cloud server solutions and product suites. From virtualisation servers with companies such as VMware and Citrix to machines provisioned in the big three public cloud providers (AWS, GCP and Azure).
Linux gives the user the flexibility to create a transferable and highly secure infrastructure model. Common Linux server types include Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, SUSE Linux Oracle Linux and more.
Linux training covers:
- Reading and writing BASH scripts (Unix-based command line language)
- Interrogating, managing and configuring hardware
- Performing automated software updates
Why do Linux training with QA?
- We offer QA-authored courses that can be tailored to meet your organisation's requirements.
- QA has an ongoing relationship with the Linux Foundation for an extensive and ever-growing catalogue of Linux courses.
Browse our courses
We couldn't find a match for
Please try another search.