What's coach mentoring all about?
Coach Mentoring improves individual and team performance by enhancing existing skills and helping the individual acquire new skills to benefit their role.
We have designed and delivered mentoring training for insurance, engineering and software design organisations.
We’re designing and delivering internationally recognised qualification programmes combining coach mentoring with our other areas of expertise.
Our Coach Mentoring Programmes support and help you to:
- Identify key goals and how to achieve them
- Influence others and build confidence
- Analyse problems & develop solutions
- Understand how to self-coach
- Improve workplace relationships
- Develop strategy
- Improve your career development
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Make better decisions
- Understand how to use skills more widely
What we offer
- 1 to 1 and Team Coach Mentoring tailored to individual, team and business requirements.
- Coach Mentoring ILM, ICAgile and TAP certifications and qualifications to train coaches, internal managers, leaders and others in your organisations to become qualified and use coaching skills effectively and confidently.
- On-going support after your course to ensure you are able to implement skills learnt and work to your full potential.
Benefits of coach mentoring?
- Individuals rapidly transfer their learning efficiently and effectively to the workplace.
- Individuals work more efficiently, producing an enhanced ROI on development investments.
- Individuals become more proactive, rather than being led, and take action to achieve their own goals.
- Increases the individuals awareness of resources available and how best to utilise them.
- Boosts employee motivation, job satisfaction and morale within teams.
- Attracts high quality recruits.
Why use a QA coach mentor?
QA use industry accredited Coach Mentors and follow the EMCC Global Code of Ethics which means that we adhere to industry best practice so that you can be assured of our quality and professionalism.
We are developing coach mentoring training combined with these areas of expertise:
- Leadership Management and Business Skills
- Project Management
- Lean Six Sigma.
We work closely with you to develop an understanding of your business and how best to Coach Mentor and train individuals and teams to ensure maximum impact in your organisation.