Why do an IT Infrastructure & Networks course with QA?
Raise your game with QA's IT infrastructure & network courses.
We work with the world’s leading tech companies to keep your skills fresh and relevant. We do it all – refresher courses on new versions of software – to giving teams the know-how to use new technologies. We do vendor and product-specific training, as well as our own courses, authored by QA. You'll get the right skills – and an excellent learning experience.
People choose QA because our training is always delivered to an exceptional standard, by expert instructors, at a price that offers excellent value for money.
Our learners have given us an average NPS score of 9.9 out of 10 for our IT Infrastructure & Networks training [Jan-Oct 2020]. And we’re always trying to improve it so that our learners have the best possible experience.
Browse our courses
IT Infrastructure and Networks certifications
Our certifications are always delivered to an exceptional standard, by experts, at a price that offers excellent value.
- Certified: Fundamentals
- Certified: Developer Associate
- Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
Microsoft Windows Server
- Administering Windows Server 2012 On Demand Certification in a Box
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Upgrade
- MCSE: Core Infrastructure
- MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
Red Hat certifications
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- RHCSA Red Hat OpenStack
- RHCE Red Hat OpenStack
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer
- RHCS in Enterprise Application Server Administration
- RHCS in OpenShift Administration
- RHCS in OpenShift Application Development
- RHCS in Performance Tuning
- RHCS in Security Linux
- RHCS in Ceph Storage Administration
- RHCS in Security Containers and OpenShift Container Platform
- RHCS in Advanced Automation Ansible Best Practices