VMware Video on Demand offers a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training, delivering modular videos that can be accessed any time, anywhere, and from any device.
VMware On Demand is a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- Compelling: Interactive modules with labs that build as you progress
- Official e-courseware
- Comprehensive: Rich content equivalent to classroom training that meets certification course requirements, including final assessments. Some courses also include bonus items like exam vouchers.
- Convenient: 30 days to access the content multiple times at your pace
This five-day course, designed for experienced VMware vSphere® users, teaches you how to use VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ as a forensic and predictive tool. Based on VMware ESXi™ 6, VMware vCenter Server® 6, and vRealize Operations Manager 6.2, this course includes instruction on advanced capabilities, including customization and management.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Navigate the vRealize Operations Manager user interface
- Use alerts and analysis badges to troubleshoot common and complex vSphere operational issues
- Monitor capacity risk and infrastructure utilization
- Perform capacity planning and what-if analyses
- Use workload placement to rebalance workloads
- Configure policies to meet the operational needs of the environment
- Customize vRealize Operations Manager by creating alert definitions, symptom definitions, views, reports, dashboards, and super metrics
- Give users and user groups controlled access to the environment
- Monitor operating systems and applications
- Extend the capabilities of vRealize Operations Manager by adding management packs and solutions
- Scale a vRealize Operations Manager deployment and make it highly available
- Install and configure vRealize Operations Manager
- Monitor and maintain a vRealize Operations Manager deployment