This two-day course is designed to provide you with the skills required to configure and provision AirWatch cloud deployments. You will cover the enablement of containerized applications, deployment and management of corporate email, and integration with enterprise resources. You will access hands-on labs and learn best practices for mobile deployment, with specific focus on how to deploy and manage AirWatch applications.
AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions
AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Manage
Who should attend?
Airwatch Administrators, IT Staff, Sales Engineers, Consultants, Support or Helpdesk, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Airwatch Installers or Implementation Specialists
- Configure and provision cloud deployments
- Learn AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
- Integrate with enterprise resources by installing the AirWatch Cloud Connector
- Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of the AirWatch Tunnel and AirWatch Content Gateway
- Deploy and manage corporate email through integration with PowerShell or through the use of the AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- AirWatch Cloud Connector
- Integrate with Directory Services
- Secure Mobile Devices with Certificates
- AirWatch Tunnel
- AirWatch Content Gateway
- AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
- Laptop Management
- Enrollment Options for MDM
- Reports, Analytics, and Telecom Management
- Create Web, Application and Device Kiosks
- Deploy a Bring Your Own Device Program
- Apple Volume Purchase Program and iBooks Management
- AirWatch App Shield
- AirWatch Content Locker Collaborate
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning