In this course, you will learn how to use Trend Micro™ Deep Security. This course provides information about the basic architecture, deployment scenarios, installation, configuration, and administration options, and troubleshooting details that a network administrator needs to know for successful implementation and long term maintenance
Trend Micro Deep Security 9.6
Before you take this course, Trend Micro recommends that you have a working knowledge of their products and services, as well as basic networking concepts and principles.
You should also have a working knowledge of the following products:
- Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / XP/ 7 / 8 servers and clients
- Firewalls, WAFs, Packet Inspection devices
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache
- VMware ESXi / vCenter / vShield
- Amazon AWS / VMware vCloud
- Virtualisation techniques and technologies
This course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for protecting networks from any kind of networked, endpoint, or cloud security threats.
The individuals who will typically benefit the most include:
- System administrators
- Network engineers
- Support Engineers
- Integration Engineers
- Solution & Security Architects
- Key Functionality
- Components and Architecture
Installation planning and deployment
- Deep Security Manager and Agent
- Update and Software Management
Detection methods and Agent activation
- Scans and Quarantine
- Smart Protection
- Reconnaissance Scans
- Traffic Analysis
- Amazon AWS, VMware vCloud and Microsoft Azure Copyright
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning