This course teaches how to administer SAS Visual Analytics environment deployed on Linux.
SAS R Visual Analytics Administering a Distributed Deployment
No SAS experience or programming experience is required. Exposure to SAS Visual Analytics is helpful but not required. You can gain exposure to SAS Visual Analytics by attending the SAS Visual Analytics: Getting Started course.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
Who should attend
Administrators who need to learn how to administer a SAS Visual Analytics environment deployed on Linux
- describe the SAS Visual Analytics architecture and technology
- manage users, groups, and roles for SAS Visual Analytics
- administer SAS Visual Analytics, libraries, data, servers, users, and security
- administer both a distributed and non-distributed environment deployed on Linux.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- using the SAS Visual Analytics home page
- defining SAS Administration tasks
SAS Visual Analytics Architecture and Technology
- SAS Visual Analytics deployment overview
- exploring the server tier and middle tier
- exploring SAS LASR Analytic server and HDFS
- managing SAS LASR Analytic servers
SAS Visual Analytics Administration
- managing external accounts
- managing SAS Visual Analytics users, groups, and roles
- managing folders using SAS Management Console
Managing Data Using SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- loading registered data tables
- SAS Visual Analytics LASR libraries
- loading data to a Hadoop (HDFS)
- self-service imports
- convenience features for loading data
- SAS Visual Analytics data preparation
SAS Visual Analytics Authentication and Authorization
- managing SAS Visual Analytics authentication
- managing application security and authorization
- managing mobile devices
- managing alerts
- reports for administrators
- SAS resources
- beyond this course
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning