SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 exam in the afternoon. Online certification tutorials are also available free of charge.
SAS Base Programmer Certification Exam
Prior to this event should have experience in programming and data management using SAS 9 and should be able to
- import and export raw data files
- manipulate and transform data
- combine SAS data sets
- create basic detail and summary reports using SAS procedures
- identify and correct data, syntax and programming logic errors
You can attain this knowledge by attending the SAS Programming 1: Essentials and SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques courses.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 exam
- understand the logistics for the SAS Base Programming for SAS 9 Exam
- improve specific areas of your SAS programming knowledge.
Learners can select the topics they want to cover from the exam contents list.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning