This course is intended for experienced SAS Enterprise Guide users who want to create customized reports and graphs. You learn how to use point-and-click tasks and wizards in SAS Enterprise Guide to generate detail and summary reports. You also learn how to enhance reports by using task options and modifying the generated SAS code. In addition, the course illustrates how to create and customize bar charts, map charts, histograms, box plots, scatter plots, line plots, and bar-line charts using SAS Enterprise Guide tasks and wizards.
Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS R Enterprise Guide R EG 7 1
Before attending this course, you should have completed the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course or have equivalent knowledge. SAS programming experience is not required.
This course addresses SAS Enterprise Guide software.
Who should attend
Experienced SAS Enterprise Guide users who want to create complex reports and graphs using point-and-click methods and simple code modifications
- build complex tabular reports with the Summary Tables task
- create and apply custom formats to improve the displayed data values
- generate customized bar charts
- analyze the distribution of numeric variables with histograms and box plots
- produce map charts to display data geographically
- examine trends with scatter plots and line plots.
- overview of topics and data
- preparing data
- output options
- Bar Chart Wizard
- Bar Chart task
- creating and applying custom formats
- customizing Bar Chart code
Summary Tables Task
- Summary Tables Wizard
- Summary Tables task
- enhancing results with Summary Tables properties
- displaying percentages
- customizing Summary Tables code
- adding a computed column to a report
- visualizing distributions
- picturing distributions with tasks
- overview of mapping
- using the Map task to create a simple map chart
- customizing map charts
- manipulating data for complex maps
Scatter Plots and Line Plots
- scatter plots
- single line plots
- overlaid line plots
- additional graph examples
- learning more
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning