SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. SAS Business Intelligence integrates data from across your enterprise to deliver self-service reporting and analysis. Business users spend less time looking for information and IT spends less time responding to requests for information. Individuals with the SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9 credential have demonstrated the skills required to build reports, analyses, and dashboards for consumption by business users. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS BI Content Developer for SAS 9 exam in the afternoon. Online certification tutorials are also available.
SAS BI Content Developer Certification Exam
Prior to this event you should have experience with
- Business User Reporting Applications
- Advanced Reporting Techniques and Roles
- Creating Information Maps
- Building a SAS BI Dashboard Application
- Building Stored Processes
- Utilizing Advanced Techniques with SAS Reports
- Utilizing Multidimensional (OLAP) Data Sources
- The Environment Metadata.
You can attain this knowledge by attending the
- Getting Started with the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Creating BI Dashboards Using SAS
- Creating Information Maps Using SAS
- Creating Stored Processes Using SAS 1: Essentials or Creating Business Intelligence for Your Organization: Fast Track course.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS BI Content Development for SAS 9 exam
- understand the logistics for the BI Content Developer for SAS 9 Exam
- improve your knowledge of building reports, analyses and dashboards for consumption by business users.
Attendees can select the topics they want to cover from the exam contents list
This course addresses
SAS 9.2/9.3 using the 4.3 version of the BI clients.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning