SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS Data Integration Development for SAS 9 exam in the afternoon. Online certification tutorials are also available free of charge through SAS Professionals TV on the SAS Professionals network.
SAS Certified Data Integration Developer Exam
Prior to this event you should be knowledgeable in
- Defining architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data
- Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs
- Working with Transformations
- Working with Tables and Table Loader Transformation
- Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Defining Generated Transformations
- Deploying Jobs.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS Data Integration Development for SAS 9 exam
- understand the logistics for sitting the SAS Data Integration Development for SAS 9 exam
- improve specific areas of your SAS Data Integration knowledge.
- Attendees can select the topics they want to cover from the exam contents list.
This course addresses
SAS 9.3 using Data Integration Studio 4.4
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning