This course is designed for data quality stewards that need to learn more about the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) and using the DataFlux Data Management Platform Customize application.
DataFlux R Data Management Studio Customize the Quality Knowledge Base QKB
Before attending this course, you should attend DataFlux(R) Data Management Studio: Essentials or have equivalent knowledge.
Who should attend
Data Quality Stewards
- understand the QKB components
- use the component editors
- understand various definition types
- build a new data type (optional).
Introduction to QKB Customization
- introduction and course topics
- understanding the structure of the QKB
- investigating the component editors
- introduction to parse definitions
- working with parse definitions
- introduction to match definitions
- working with match definitions
- introduction to standardization definitions
- working with standardization definitions
- case definitions
- gender analysis definitions
- identification analysis definitions
- pattern analysis definitions
Creating a New Data Type (Self-Study)
- introduction to creating a new data type
- creating a new data type for automobile data
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning