This course is for data quality stewards who perform data management tasks, such as data quality improvements, data enrichment and entity resolution
DataFlux Data Management Studio: Essentials
There currently are no prerequisites for this course.
Who should attend?
Data Quality Stewards
- create and review data explorations
- create and review data profiles
- create data jobs for data improvement
- establish monitoring aspects for your data.
Introduction to DataFlux Methodolgy and Course Flow
- overview Data Management Platform architecture
- introduce and explore DataFlux Data Management methodology
- review course flow, topics, and data
Getting Started with DataFlux Data Management Studio
- explore the basics of the DataFlux Data Management Studio interface
- create a DataFlux Data Management Studio repository
- discuss the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) and reference sources
- work with data connections
Working Through the PLAN Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
- create data collections
- design data explorations
- create data profiles
- design standardization schemes
Working Through the ACT Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
- introduce data jobs
- work with data quality nodes including standardization, parsing, change case, identification analysis, and right-fielding
- work with data enrichment nodes including address verification (US/Canada) and geocoding (self-study)
- work with entity resolution nodes including match codes, clustering and surviving record identification
Working Through the MONITOR Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
- introduce business rules and the Business Rules Manager
- use business rules in data profiles
- establish and view data alerts
- work with data monitoring nodes including execute business rule and data monitoring
Exploring Additional Topics
- work with data jobs that contain multiple inputs and multiple outputs
- work with data job references within a data job
- introduce DataFlux Data Management Server
- work through a cumulative case study (self-study)
This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Server, DataFlux Data Management Studio software. This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Studio 2.5 and DataFlux Data Management Server 2.5.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning