This course provides an overview of SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6.3 and prepares you to construct inbound marketing decisions using the solution.
SAS R Real Time Decision Manager Creating and Managing Campaigns
Before attending this course, participants should be familiar with the business objectives of, and common processes for, employing interactive marketing campaigns.
This course addresses Customer Intelligence software.
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for designing, implementing, and testing marketing campaigns using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- describe the components of SAS Customer Intelligence
- navigate the SAS Real-Time Decision Manager Interface
- create campaigns and diagrams using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- test and validate the campaigns and diagrams
- deploy campaigns.
Introduction to SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- behind the scenes
Navigating the Interface
- exploring SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- exploring the Required and Decision nodes
The Course Scenario
Beginning a Campaign
- beginning steps
- adding Decision nodes
- applying treatments to a campaign
- testing a campaign
The Subdiagram and Analytical Nodes
- calculated variables
- the Cross-Table node
- the Subdiagram node
- creating treatments
- dynamic treatments
- staged treatments
- updating treatments
Decision Treatment Campaigns and Campaign Sets
- overview of campaigns, treatment campaigns, and treatment campaign sets
- creating decision treatment campaigns
- creating decision treatment campaign sets
Documenting a Campaign and Marking for Deployment
- documenting a campaign
- marking a campaign for deployment
Reporting and The Common Data Model
- what is the common data model
- creating and publishing history campaigns
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning