This course teaches you how to use SAS Marketing Optimization 6.3 to develop marketing scenarios and interpret the results of the optimization analysis.
SAS Marketing Optimization: Maximizing Campaign Efficiency
Before attending this course, you should have experience planning marketing campaigns and using spreadsheets. SAS programming experience is not required.
This course addresses Customer Intelligence software
Who should attend
Analysts and other marketing professionals who will use SAS Marketing Optimization to plan and optimize outbound customer communications in order to maximize economic outcomes
- formulate the business problems that SAS Marketing Optimization can help solve
- navigate the SAS Marketing Optimization user interface
- prepare and upload input data tables
- create and optimize scenarios that include an objective, constraints, contact policies, and suppression rules
- optimize scenarios and produce analytic reports.
- Overview of the marketing optimization problem
- major features of SAS Marketing Optimization
- navigating the user interface
Input Data for SAS Marketing Optimization
- Required and optional data tables
- the Input Data window
- creating input data
Creating and Optimizing a Scenario
- Working in the Optimization Scenarios Category view
- the Scenario window
- creating and optimizing a scenario
- Filters and measures
- scenario modelling
The Cross-Sell Business Problem
- The Base scenario
- infeasible scenarios
- Customer and household-level constraints and contact policies
- optimization parameters
- contact history and mandatory communications (self-study)
- Directory structure in SAS Marketing Optimization
- SAS Management Console tasks
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning