This course teaches the basics on how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
SAS(R) Visual Analytics: Getting Started
No programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to:
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a Web browser to access information.
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports
- course environment and scenario
Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- examining SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- exploring data interactively
- creating visualizations and explorations
- performing data analysis and managing explorations
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- examining the SAS Visual Analytics Designer interface
- selecting data sources and creating reports
- using report objects to display information
- enhancing reports with sections and interactions
- SAS resources
- beyond this course
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning