SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS Certified Platform Administration for SAS 9 exam in the afternoon. Online certification tutorials are also available free of charge through SAS Professionals TV on the SAS Professionals network.
SAS Certified Platform Administrator Exam
- Prior to this event you should be knowledgeable in
- secure the SAS configuration on each server machine
- check status and operate servers
- monitor server activity and administer logging
- establish formal, regularly scheduled backup processes
- add users and manage their access
- establish connectivity to data sources
- set up and secure metadata folder structures
- administer repositories and move metadata.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS Certified Platform Administration for SAS 9 exam
Learn how to
- understand the logistics for sitting the SAS Certified Platform Administration for SAS 9 exam
- improve specific areas of your knowledge of administration of the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- attendees can select the topics they want to cover from the exam contents list.
- Individuals wanting to sit the SAS Certified Platform Administration for SAS 9 exam
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning