This two-day training course is designed for software developers, consultants, database administrators, or project managers working on data quality projects as part of an overall data integration process.The knowledge you will acquire will help you to cleanse address and company data and match and cleanse data records.
SAP Data Services II - Data Quality
- Attendance of the BODS10 BusinessObjects 4.x Data Services
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer and Loading) concepts
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of elementary procedural programming
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 4.2
- Participants will gain the knowledge to create efficient data quality projects as part of an overall data integration process.
- The knowledge you will acquire will help you to cleanse address and company data and match and cleanse data records.
- Describing Data Quality Services
- Using data quality transforms
- Using address cleanse transforms
- Using data cleanse transforms
- Matching and consolidating data
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning