This three-day training course is designed for software developers, consultants, database administrator, or project managers working on data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality (real-time or batch) projects, using the BusinessObjects Data Services Suite.
SAP Data Services I - Data Integration
Basic knowledge of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer and Loading) concepts.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of elementary procedural programming
- Participants will gain the knowledge to participate in implementing, administering, and managing data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality Projects.
- Particpants will learn about creating, executing and troubleshooting batch jobs, using functions, scripts and transforms.
- The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced training in Data Quality Management.
- Describing Data Services
- Examing data acquisition and process chains
- Creating batch jobs for data integration
- Troubleshooting batch jobs
- Using functions, scripts and variables
- Using Platform Transforms
- Setting up error handling
- Capturing change in data
- Using the data integrator platform transforms
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning