This one-day course is designed to give you you the comprehensive skills needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents using BusinessObjects XI 3.1 Web Intelligence.
SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence: Advanced Report Design v3
- BusinessObjects XIr3.1 WebIntelligence Report Design
- Create combined queries and use sub-queries.
- Use character and date string functions, create variables using 'If' logic, and redefine calculation contexts.
The course also provides an optional appendix describing how to link Web Intelligence documents using the OpenDocument URL command.
Advanced Query Techniques
- Using combined queries
- Using sub-queries
- Creating a query based on another query
- Changing data sources
- Using the query drill
- Using query sampling
- Understanding dimensions and details
Character and Date String Functions
- Using character string functions
- Concatenating different data types
- Using date functions
- Understanding calculation contexts
- Redefining calculation contexts
Using If Logic
- Grouping data with If() logic
- Modifying calculation behaviour with If() logic
- Using IF/ELSEIF
Additional Reporting Techniques
- Using data tracking
- Displaying data restricted by a filter or ranking
- Using additional report functions
Linking to Documents
- Linking to documents and URLs in Web Intelligence
- Creating hyperlinks in the HTML Report Panel
- Creating hyperlinks in the Web Intelligence Rich Client and Java Report Panel
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning