This two-day training course is designed to give application designers the skills to create analysis applications and dashboards - based on different data sources, for desktop and mobile devices.
SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
Knowledge of objects used in BEx Queries and/or BusinessObjects Universes
Participants will learn how to create applications for desktop clients and mobile devices using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
- Understand the Positioning of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- Learn to design generic analytical Applications
- Use different components to create and design applications
- Understand the different deployment Types / Architecture
- Design applications optimized for desktop clients
- Design applications optimized for mobile devices
- Understand the integration scenarios with the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform
- Learn to use different layout features to adapt the look and feel to your needs
- Learn to design Dashboard Applications
- Use scripting to realize more complex scenarios and apply logic to an application and its components
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning