This course will teach you how to use the analytical powers of the SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office tool.
SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office
This training course is designed for End user Analysts.
- Learn the basic functions and navigation options of Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office.
- Learn the special functions and layout design options of Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office.
In multiple exercises, you will learn the complete functional scope of SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Office 2.2
- Navigation within the Design Panel
- Working with hierarchies, conditional formatting and filter on measures
- Use of formulas
- Integrating dynamic text elements, charts and filter elements
- Creation of PowerPoint slides from Excel
- Working with styles
- Creation of layout elements (e.g.; dropdown boxes) in combination with VBA to control variables and filter values
- Combination of multiple functions into one action
- Advanced scenarios for formula usage
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning