This training course will teach you how to build reports in the EPM Add-in for Excel for BPC.This course is relevant to both the Microsoft and Netweaver BPC platforms. A copy of the comprehensive slide deck is supplied to enable on-the-job support.
SAP BPC NW MS10 Reporting
- A basic knowledge of Excel is assumed.
- A basic understanding of concepts around database structure and dimensionality is desirable
- Build Reports and Input Forms in the EPM Add-in for Excel
- Use the settings available in the Report Editor
- Use dynamic formatting
- Actively use the features and functions available in a variety of reporting Scenarios
- Introduction to BPC Structures
- Notes on Security
The EPM Add-in for Excel
- EPM Add-in for Excel
- Creating Reports
- Member Selector
- Managing Reports
- Input Forms
- Report Editor Settings
- Sheet Options
- Other Report Formats
- Local Members
- Further Functionality
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning