SLX101 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Reps Using Lightning
- Navigate Salesforce using the Lightning Experience.
- Find and add information related to accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities.
- Use Salesforce to create and track sales activities.
- Enter information into Salesforce so managers can accurately analyze sales.
- Customize Salesforce reports and charts to manage and analyze contact and account information.
- Use Salesforce1 on a mobile device.
- Get Started in Salesforce
- Use Reports to Analyze Your Accounts
- Research What’s Happening with Your Accounts
- Use Chatter to Get More Information
- View Current News About Your Accounts in Salesforce1
- Create New Accounts and Contacts
- Add Charts to List Views
- Use Reports to Track At-Risk Accounts
- Locate and Enter Leads in Salesforce
- Use List Views to Organize and Prioritize Leads
- Update Lead Status to Track Your Progress
- Convert Qualified Leads to Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Track Opportunities Through the Sales Process
- Add Products to Opportunities
- Find Information in Salesforce to Close Deals
- Report on Leads and Opportunities
- Use Tasks to Track Calls, Emails, and To-Dos in Salesforce
- Locate, Add, and Complete Activities in Salesforce1
- Tour the Today App in Salesforce1
- Send Email Directly from Salesforce
- Save Time with Standard and Custom Email Templates
- Analyze your Sales Activities with Reports
- Work with Standard Reports
- Customize Reports
- Modify Report Options
- Use the Report Builder for Deeper Customizations
- Apply Report Filters and Filter Logic
- Summarize Your Data in Reports
- Add Charts to Reports
- Use Dashboards to Visualize Data
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 6 courses available across 2 locations on 6 different dates
EastCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
LondonCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
MidlandsCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
North1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
Scotland1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
SouthCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 01753 898320 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations2 Locations / 6 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning