SLS201 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers
- Use Salesforce data to help your reps focus on the right leads, complete tasks, and close deals.
- Run reports to gain insight into your team’s performance and fine-tune sales processes.
- Create dynamic dashboards to stay focused on what matters most.
- View your sales forecast, make adjustments to improve accuracy, and monitor quota attainment.
- Use tools such as Chatter and Salesforce1 to share information and stay connected from anywhere
- Understanding the lead lifecycle
- Viewing and assigning leads
- Qualifying and converting leads
- Managing opportunities through the sales process
- Getting started with standard sales reports
- Customizing reports to refine your data
- Visualizing your data with charts and dashboards
- Understanding the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts
- Choosing forecast types
- Adjusting the forecast
- Adding quota data
- Dashboard best practices
- Managing to-dos with Activities
- Working as a team in Chatter
- Managing on the go with Salesforce1
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning