SLS201 Sales Cloud Training for Sales Managers
- Use Salesforce data to help your reps focus on the right leads, complete tasks, and close deals.
- Run reports to gain insight into your team’s performance and fine-tune sales processes.
- Create dynamic dashboards to stay focused on what matters most.
- View your sales forecast, make adjustments to improve accuracy, and monitor quota attainment.
- Use tools such as Chatter and Salesforce1 to share information and stay connected from anywhere
- Understanding the lead lifecycle
- Viewing and assigning leads
- Qualifying and converting leads
- Managing opportunities through the sales process
- Getting started with standard sales reports
- Customizing reports to refine your data
- Visualizing your data with charts and dashboards
- Understanding the capabilities of Collaborative Forecasts
- Choosing forecast types
- Adjusting the forecast
- Adding quota data
- Dashboard best practices
- Managing to-dos with Activities
- Working as a team in Chatter
- Managing on the go with Salesforce1
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning