Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your knowledge of Salesforce application lifecycle management and the declarative and programmatic solutions available to you through guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion.
Certification Development for Platform App Builder
It is not necessary to possess any Salesforce credentials before attending this course or sitting for the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification; however, we recommend the following courses or experience:
- At least six months of proven experience administering a Salesforce organization, as demonstrated through the successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
- At least six months of experience developing custom applications on the Force.com platform and completion of Declarative Development for Platform App Builders (DEV402).
Who should attend?
Certification Preparation for Platform App Builder is ideal for administrators, system integrators, and independent software vendors(ISVs) with an interest in sharpening the development, deployment, and
administrative skills required to succeed in becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
- Architect and manage the correct data model based on business requirements.
- Configure application security.
- Define business logic and process automation declaratively.
- Design user interfaces.
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning.
- Deploy applications.
- Capabilities of core CRM objects
- Boundaries of declarative customizations
- Use cases for programmatic customizations
- Restricting and extending object, record, and field access
- Determining appropriate sharing solutions Data Modeling and Management
- Determining an appropriate data model
- Relationship types and impact on record access, user interface, and reporting
- Considerations for changing field types
- Considerations of the schema builder
- Considerations for importing and exporting data
- Use cases of external objects
- Creating reports
- Report types
- Customization options
- Custom buttons, links, and actions
- Declarative options for incorporating Lightning Components
- Declarative customizations available for the Salesforce1 user interface
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Visual workflow
- Process builder
- Automating business processes
- Ramifications of field updates and potential for recursion
- Application lifecycle
- Change sets
- Unmanaged and managed packages
- Determining an appropriate deployment plan
- Test preparation
- Practice exam
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 1 courses available across 1 locations on 1 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 1 courseView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 1 courseView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning