Please note, from 13th July 2015 all delegates booking onto a Red Hat course will need to provide their unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings without a Red Hat Network ID will not be confirmed by Red Hat and may subject to cancellation. More information available here from Red Hat or contact us directly.
The performance-based Red Hat Certified Engineer exam (EX300) tests to determine if your knowledge, skill, and ability meet those required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) systems. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is required to earn RHCE certification.
An RHCE certification is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill, and ability required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
This exam and the exam objectives provided here are based on the Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7 version of the exam.
Audience for this exam
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended the Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III courses or the RHCE Certification lab
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- An RHCE who is noncurrent and has passed the RHCSA exam