In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your uniqueue Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here.
Red Hat® OpenStack® Administration II (CL210) teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance.
This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 10.
The focus of this course is managing Red Hat OpenStack Platform using the unified command-line interface, managing instances, and maintaining an enterprise deployment of OpenStack. This course also teaches the management and customization of an enterprise deployment of OpenStack (overcloud) and how to manage compute nodes with Red Hat OpenStack Platform director (undercloud).
Exam competencies covered in the course include:
- Expanding compute nodes on Red Hat OpenStack Platform using the undercloud.
- Managing images, networking, and block storage.
- Providing orchestration and auto-scaling (scale-out and scale-back).
- Building a customized image.
- This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.