In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your uniqueue Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here.
Please note: In order to provision you with your courseware and lab access for this course QA must share several items of basic personal information with our partner (usually your full name and email address). For more information on this please visit our QA Partner data sharing page. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
In this course, you will learn how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications on an OpenShift cluster. Whether writing container-native applications or migrating existing applications, this course provides hands-on training to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Deploy applications from container images, Dockerfiles, and source code to an OpenShift cluster.
- Manage applications using the OpenShift web console and the OpenShift CLI.
- Inject configuration data and secrets into an application.
- Publish application container images to an external registry.
- Manage application builds and build hooks.
- Create application from templates.
- Manage application deployments.
- Monitor application health using probes.
- Migrate applications to containers and microservices.