This is a bundled course comprising of Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services and Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration courses.Oracle Service Bus can help your enterprise integration without having to write your own integration logic for every application.In this course, students learn how to use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner overcoming the challenges of location transparency, transport protocol mediation, message validation, message routing, message transformation, message enhancement, and security in an integration project. The course also covers how to implement enterprise-quality message flows with Service Bus 12c.Students also learn to install and configure Oracle Service Bus 12c, and also gain hands-on experience in administering its different components by using the Service Bus Console and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control. It also covers the management and maintenance of services hosted through Oracle Service Bus 12c.Benefits to youThis course takes a use case driven approach to explain the OSB capabilities of connecting, mediating, and coordinating the interaction between different applications and services across a variety of platforms, protocols, and interface technologies. Learn to install, configure, and administer a Service Bus Environment to maintain interactions between services and applications.Live Virtual Class FormatA Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
Oracle Service Bus 12c: System Admin, Design & Integrate Accel Ed 1
- Working knowledge of messaging, web service and SOAKnowledge XQuery and XPathBasic Knowledge of SAMLBasic knowledge of WebLogic Server administration
- Perform high availability and clustering of Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment
- Use Oracle Service Bus and OWSM to secure services
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot Oracle Service Bus applications
- Enable service level abstraction
- Describe Oracle Service Bus architecture and functional layers
- Expose a SOAP service as a REST service
- Implement Oracle Web Services Manager security in securing Oracle Service Bus services
- Describe Message Level Security and securing Oracle Service Bus
- Use some of the basic transports protocols in Oracle Service Bus
- Migrate an Service Bus configuration from staging to production environments
- Automate Service Bus tasks by using WLST scripts
- Configure and administer Oracle Service Bus 12c and its components
Topics of Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services
Topics of Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration
This is a QA approved partner course
Recreates a classroom experience online, enabling full interactions with the learning professional leading the course.
Find dates and prices
Sorry, we don't have any public dates scheduled for this course, but it can be run as a closed event for your company.
Please contact us for details on alternative ways we can help you 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning