Please note that Oracle courses running at London training centres are subject to a 10% surcharge.
This course provides step-by-step procedures for installing, designing, customizing, and configuring Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications and Oracle Business Intelligence Warehouse (OBAW).
The course begins with an exploration of Oracle BI Applications components and architecture. You view demonstrations of the installation steps and then perform post-installation configuration of Oracle BI Applications, OBAW, and supporting technology. After the products are configured, you explore the prebuilt extract, transform, and load (ETL) metadata that ships with the products to gain an understanding of the ETL process and the relationships between the architecture components. You then explore Informatica ETL tools by building custom ETL mappings and workflows.
After the initial exploration, you use Informatica and the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to configure ETL metadata and run an execution plan to load Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) data into the OBAW. After the data is loaded, you learn how to customize the OBAW by adding columns to an existing dimension table, and adding a new dimension. The course also covers how to integrate Oracle BI Applications security with other Oracle products, and how to manage OBAW performance.
- Install and configure Oracle Business Intelligence Applications and Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
- Explore prebuilt ETL metadata, including Informatica workflows and mappings, and DAC metadata
- Use the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to configure, manage, and load the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
- Customize Informatica and DAC metadata
- Customize the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
- Manage Oracle Business Analytics Applications security and performance
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Technical Consultant
- Data Modelers
- Data Warehouse Developer
- Application Developers